KANETSUNE KC-950 knife series is well designed at reasonable price, which feature beautiful Hammer-patterned blades with a core of DSR-1K6 high carbon stainless steel with a hardness of 59-60 HRC, which provides excellent edge retention.
The Core is sandwiched with Soft Stainless Steel on both sides for durability. Its knife sets are now available in the Hocho-Knife.com for you.
– Blade Steel Type : DSR-1K6 high carbon stainless steel
– Blade Spine Thickness : approx. 1.5mm
– Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
*Except the Small Deba for Single Edged. See the attached table below.
– HRC (Hardness on Rockwell scale C): 58-59
– Handle Material : Plywood (laminated wood) with Plastic Bolster
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for reading and best regards!
All the Hocho-Knife staff
“Hocho” represents Made-in-Japan (Sushi / Sashimi) Kitchen Knives,
that is the soul of the cook!
Kyoto and Hyogo, JAPAN